From minor electrical works to complete Commercial installations, we cover it all.
All TMD electricians are highly trained to the current UK standards. Our engineers are qualified to 17th Edition Electrical Installation, test & inspection.
Our local electricians can carry out certification, servicing, fault finding, electrical testing and repairs on all commercial, Industrial and domestic electrical installations.
We belong to the Electrical register, NAPIT and NIC EIC.
We undertake all aspects of work including electrical installations, repair of extractor fans, replacement consumer units with RCD protection, earth bonding, equipotential bonding, new sockets, light points, low voltage lighting, security lighting and installation and repairs of immersion heaters, electric water heaters, fan convectors, time clocks, waste disposal units, electric towel rails, boiler wiring, panel heaters, convector heaters and night storage heaters and garden lighting.
- Part P for Domestic Installations
- LED lighting
- PAT testing
- Three phase installations and testing
- Commercial works, Office fit out and electrical refurbishments
- Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Electrical Installation Condition Reports. (EICR)
- Emergency lighting installation and maintenance
- Security Lighting
- Communal Lighting
- Fire Detection Systems
- Security Systems
- IT/Data Installation
- Alternative/Sustainable Energies – PV
- Voltage Optimisation
- Electric Vehicle Charging points
- Access Systems
- Temporary Site Supplies